As we prepare for the strongest Fall semester ever, Manna University’s Administration is sending a note to let you know about several precautions we are taking for on-campus activity.
On-campus classes will begin on Monday, August 30. The following statement is effective that date until further notice; this statement may be modified as needed based on governmental guidance.
STEPS WE WILL TAKE
- Face masks must be worn when entering our building.
- Physical distancing will be practiced within each class meeting.
- HEPA air filtration will be provided in all rooms.
- All frequently-touched hard surfaces will be cleaned and disinfected on a regular basis.
- Students in Main Campus classes will be offered online access to class meetings via Zoom. Zoom assistants will be available for any instructors requiring them.
STEPS WE ASK YOU TO TAKE
- Those who are sick or who are experiencing symptoms are asked to avoid our campus while they are potentially contagious; all on-campus courses will also provide online access to class meetings via Zoom.
- Anyone who tests positive for COVID-19, Influenza, or any other contagious disease is asked to notify email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org so we can make arrangements to help them finish their coursework in a safe manner.
- Please refer to CDC’s webpage for Public Health Guidance for Community-Related Exposure for more details.
Please be in touch if you have any questions. Manna University’s Administration is praying for you, with an expectation that our great God will do amazing things in and through us this Fall!