Students and Faculty,
As we prepare for a great Fall semester, Manna U’s Administration is posting a note to let you know about several precautions we are taking.
On-campus classes will begin on August 31. The following statement is effective August 19 until further notice; this statement may be modified as needed based on governmental guidance.
STEPS WE WILL TAKE
- All frequently-touched hard surfaces will be cleaned and disinfected before each class and between classes.
- Social distancing will be practiced within each class meeting.
- Face masks are required, and masks will be provided for those who need them within each classroom.
- Temperatures will be taken before entering each class, and students with fever or other symptoms of illness are asked not to attend class in person.
- Students in Main Campus classes will be given online access to class meetings via Zoom. Zoom assistants will be available for any instructors requiring them.
- Manna U will install plexiglass shields at the front of classrooms and air filtration to provide extra protection.
STEPS WE ASK YOU TO TAKE
- Those with symptoms are asked to avoid our campus while they are potentially contagious; all on-campus courses will also provide online access to class meetings via Zoom.
- Anyone who tests positive for COVID-19, Influenza, or any other contagious disease is asked to notify firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com so we can make arrangements to help them finish their coursework in a safe manner.
- Please refer to CDC’s webpage for Public Health Guidance for Community-Related Exposure with special attention given to our continued focus on reducing transmission through social distancing and recommendation of CDC’s other personal prevention strategies.