Manna University is pleased to announce the International Fellowship of Chaplains scholarship fund. These funds are provided by the I.F.O.C. to promote higher-education ministry training for member chaplains.
Beginning in the Fall 2021 semester, this scholarship fund will award up to $1,000 per recipient in an academic year, as determined by the decision of the Manna University Scholarship Committee. The awarded funds are disbursed in amounts up to $500 per semester to cover present or future tuition and fees in the student’s account, not to exceed the total amount of $1,000 in an academic year. Awarded funds may not be used to reimburse students for previous payments to their accounts.
Please note these eligibility details:
- Applicant must be an active I.F.O.C. Chaplain.
- Applicant must be a degree-seeking student (bachelors, graduate or doctoral).
- Applicant must be in good academic standing.
- A new application is required for each semester (Fall, Spring, or Summer).
This scholarship is a funded scholarship, to be awarded based on eligibility requirements and current funds available.
- Applications for “funded” scholarships should be submitted 1 month prior to the start of a semester.
STUDENT SIGN-IN REQUIRED
Sign into your manna.edu student account first and you’ll be all set. 👍