All applicants applying for admission to one of Manna University’s undergraduate degree or certificate programs must submit a high school diploma, general equivalency diploma (G.E.D.), or an equivalent academic achievement approved by Manna U’s Academic Office. Students who plan to use their Military Education Benefits must submit transcripts from high school and all colleges attended.
Manna U does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, national and ethnic origin, or physical disability with regard to the admission and employment policies, educational, or other programs and privileges offered to students at or through the college.
To become a student at Manna U, follow these two steps:
Complete an Application, which includes:
- A non-refundable application fee of $50 (linked to application)
- An essay, written by the applicant, of his/her conversion experience (300-600 words), in a format that is typed and double spaced, using 12 pt. font size;
- A Pastoral Reference* from the Pastor of the church that the applicant regularly attends;
- A Personal Reference* from someone who has known you for two years or more and is not related to you.
* applicants will enter an email address for their selected references and a link to the online reference forms will be sent once the application is submitted.
Order your official high school, G.E.D., or previous college transcripts (minimum 2.0 GPA is preferred).
Note: official transcripts are sent directly from one school/college to another. You can arrange to have your transcripts sent electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by mail to our physical address:
Attn: Registrar’s Office
439 Westwood Shopping Center
Fayetteville, NC 28314
Take Your Next Step